CBAI's 2020 COMPENSATION SURVEY
We understand that this is an extremely busy time as your bank responds to the COVID-19 crisis and works to help your individual and business customers. With this in mind, we’ve extended the deadline for completion of the CBAI Compensation Survey until May 15, 2020
Is your bank competing effectively with your peers to attract, reward and retain the top talent in today’s job market? What is your strategy to win the race for qualified leadership and employees?
The 2020 Compensation Survey measures only Illinois community banks and reports the findings by geographical area and asset size. Salaries, incentive pay, directors’ fees, 80 benchmark positions, paid time off and more are measured. Members that participate receive the results for free! BalancedComp, a national compensation expert, is partnered with CBAI to:
- ease the process of participating – possible to complete in under 30 minutes;
- increase the survey’s relevance to today’s banking environment; and
- enhance the resulting data’s usability
Survey results remain confidential and FREE to CBAI member participants
, thanks to sponsor IZALE Financial Group
- Deadline to Complete the Compensation Survey has been extended to May 15, 2020
Again, results (published mid-summer) are FREE to CBAI member banks which participate in the Survey
. Others may purchase results at a great price:
- Member non-participants & non-member participants - $300
- CBAI associate member firms - $300
Contact Valerie Johnston
, SVP Communications, at 217/529-2265 or 800/736-2224, if you have any questions.