Community Bankers Association of Illinois has teamed with the Independent Community Bankers of America®
and Community Banker University to offer CBAI members an award-winning online learning management system at a special CBAI member price.
This new education program makes it easier than ever before for community banks to automate, monitor, and measure staff regulatory compliance training. Other key features include:
- 350+ online training courses that can be used to onboard, upskill, and reskill staff, with new and updated courses added frequently.
- Anytime, anywhere on-demand learning.
- No limit caps on the number of employees enrolled in the platform.
- Powerful reporting and automation capabilities so that you are always prepared for bank examiners.
- Peace of mind that all coursework reflects the latest regulatory guidelines and recommendations.
ICBA and Community Banker University provide best-in-class online education for community bankers. For more information including:
Click here for more information »
- Subscription plan details
- A course list and descriptions
- How to request a demonstration
Subscriptions run from October 1 to September 30. Price is prorated based on the date of purchase. No contract required. A renewal invoice will be sent prior to the subscription year end.
*If your bank is a member of both ICBA and CBAI, the bank will receive the lowest price available (ICBA member).
- Elder Financial Abuse
- Red Flags Identity Theft Program
- Bank Secrecy Act – Overview for All Personnel
- Robbery Response Techniques for All Personnel
- Principles of Banking Overview
- Understanding UDAAP
- Fair Lending
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act Overview
- Regulation E: Liability and Error Resolution
- IT Security: Business E-mail Compromise
- Harassment (covers Illinois State Mandated sexual harassment training requirements)
- Unconscious Bias
- Creativity and Innovation in the Workplace