Registration is now open for the Increasing Access to Affordable Mortgage Credit Workshop which will be held on Thursday, January 26, 2017, at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, 300 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 1700, in Chicago. Register Now.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Community Bankers Association of Illinois are partnering to offer this single family mortgage credit workshop for banks and other participants. This day-long intensive workshop will provide information on affordable mortgage and refinancing products that may be helpful in meeting the needs of low and moderate income customers and other underserved communities.
Presentations will be made on the following topics by regulators and subject area experts.
- Affordable Mortgage Trends
- Leveraging State and Regional Resources for Affordable Mortgage Credit
- FDIC Affordable Mortgage Resources
- Opportunities for Increasing Access to Affordable Mortgage Credit
- Using Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to Support Access to Affordable Mortgage Credit
- Leveraging Housing Counseling Services to Increase Affordable Mortgage Lending
The senior management of community banks, mortgage lenders, and CRA officers will benefit from this Workshop.