Longview Bank & Trust is a locally owned $158-million bank located in east central Illinois. It is a community bank that is focused on agriculture and local business and is seeking an experienced Ag Loan Officer in Georgetown, Illinois. The individual will be a critical part of the bank’s mission providing financial services to agriculture customers. Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the existing customer relationships.
- Seek and build new relationships with farmers and ag related businesses.
- Evaluate customer credit data and financial statements.
- Prepare loan presentations for the loan committee.
- Analyze and ensure that the collateral is appropriate and properly secured.